Rooms to rent - Free ads - Find a lodger in Cardiff Wales UK
Free advertising service for Cardiff. Find a lodger to fill that empty room. List rooms available to rent in your domestic or share house.
"I was looking for a free place to advertise my room for rent and came across Cardiff Exchange by Google search engine.
I would definately recommend this site - in fact i already have, Louise C.
Do you want to find a lodger for a spare room in your home?
Tips: Writing successful room rental ads
• Be clear about what you are offering. Is this a sharehouse of people in their 20's, or are you offering a room in a family home?
• Make sure you use a picture - it is a great way to increase response to your ad and it gives potential tenants a good idea of what is on offer
• Give a full description of the room and facilities that includes information that potential lodgers need to know including: the location, the cost of the rent, whether it's paid weekly or monthly, any deposit necessary, the minimum length of rent, size of house, access to areas such as garage or garden, no of bathrooms, car spaces, proximity to transport, shops and local amenities, etc
• State the date the room will become available
• Is the renter allowed to have guests to stay?
• Are you willing to consider smokers?
• Genuine tenants would not hesitate to call, you may like to provide a number as a second contact option
• Do not use all caps – capitalising everything actually emphasises nothing - submission all in capitals will convert to lower case
• Attempts to format will not work, they will only make your ad unappealing to read and lots of or ---- for example will make your ad less findable on web searches by interested parties
• You may like to include the address of your property or use a map as an image but don’t feel obliged, there is generally no need at this initial stage of enquiry for that level of detail so retain your privacy if you prefer
"As soon as I advertised my room to let on Cardiff Exchange, I was receiving enquiries.